- This event has passed.
Business Support Online Networking
1st September, 2020 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
About this Event
Feeling isolated and unsure about what Covid-19 and recovery means for your business? Join us for our online networking session! Connect with local businesses and UoN’s accredited advisers.
All small business owners, entrepreneurs and self-employed people are welcome!
We will all meet virtually for about an hour where we will network and share tips and updates, hosted by UoN’s Key Sector Manager Charlotte Patrick.
- Introduction from UoN’s Key Sector Manager Charlotte Patrick and Business Advisers, Adam Lawton and Paul Smith.
- Speedy Introductions – Your chance to introduce yourself, your business and what you are looking for in a supportive, unpressured environment.
- Update on any relevant notices and events in the coming week from the UoN Business Support Team
- Open Q&A chat: Please come armed with any top tips or burning questions about coping with the current crisis.
- Bulletin Board: What’s on offer within the local community
Once registered, you will receive an email confirmation from ourselves and a link to the meeting on Tuesday morning.
Contact email@example.com if you have any further questions.
We hope to see you soon!