- This event has passed.
Cyber Security with University of Northampton Experts
25th June, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
We are inviting businesses across Northamptonshire to join our series of Supporting Your Businesses webinars.
As part of our response to the COVID19 pandemic the University of Northampton is committed to helping communities and businesses to survive and thrive as we move towards recovery. We are offering webinars on a broad spectrum of topics, bringing together our academic knowledge with our business support expertise to provide advice and support in a collaborative and responsive environment.
Come and join us for our Cyber Security Webinar with our University of Northampton Experts. This webinar will cover…
• Emotions and risk: uptick in phishing attacks and scams, interlaced with Covid info, target’s emotions powerful to make targeted and ‘trawling’ campaigns work
• You can’t have cyber-security without great organisational culture: why should people care about this if you don’t care about that?
• You’re coping as a business now, what if there’s a crisis or opportunity? How do you co-ordinate digitally? Even those who practice this a lot are struggling.
• Building continuous learning into your organisation – ideas about cost-saving, profit maximisation, opportunity discovery (etc.) need to be swiftly identified, shared, executed ….
• Staff wellbeing – vital to look after your people in ways they want and appreciate to assure cyber security, great performance.
We hope that you will take this opportunity to join us at what is sure to be an interesting event.