- This event has passed.
Pond Dipping And Mini-beasting Sessions
27th October, 2020 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
One event on 27th October, 2020 at 1:30 pm
Our popular outdoor school holiday sessions are back!
Come and join us in our designated education area on Tuesday over October half-term and see what amazing creatures you can discover. Get up close to the weird and wonderful invertebrates that live beneath the surface of the lakes during our pond dipping activity and then compare these to the creepy crawlies and flying insects that live in the meadows and woodland.
Due to Covid-19, these sessions will be running a little differently from normal.
Your safety is our main priority and as a result, we will be implementing the following precautions to ensure that everyone stays safe whilst taking part. Please ensure that you have read and understood the steps outlined below before booking your tickets.
- At this stage, we can only accommodate a maximum of 10 people per session (split into groups of no more than 5 for each activity) so please ensure you book the appropriate number of tickets for your group, including all adults and children, regardless of age.
We regret that we will not be able to accommodate any additional people that turn up on the day.
- Please do not attend the event if you, or anyone in your household/ social bubble feels unwell or is exhibiting an symptoms of Covid-19. Full refunds will be given if you are unable to attend due to illness (but please do let us know asap if you can’t make it).
- If you, or anyone else in your household/social bubble starts to feel unwell during the session, please let the activity leader know as soon as possible.
- When booking your tickets, please ensure that your contact details are correct and up to date so that we can contact you in case anyone who attends the session becomes unwell afterwards.
- Please observe 2 meter social distancing guidelines from other people who are not in your group during the session. This includes the session leader.
- We will ensure that all equipment is only used by your group during the session and is thoroughly cleaned between sessions to prevent the spread of Covid-19.