- This event has passed.
The Queens Jubilee Jolly Fisherman
4th June, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm£30
Check-in opens at 6pm. At 7pm the whistle sounds and our train departs for Peterborough, pausing to pick up passengers joining at Overton. Then relax in your seat and enjoy drinks from the bar as our onboard team serve a traditional fish and chip supper at your seat. There is plenty of time to enjoy the scenery as we run along the Nene Valley during two round trips of line. We return to Wansford at around 9.30 pm.
Don’t forget to enter into the spirit of ‘Best of British’ by dressing in Red, White & Blue.
Enjoy a drink from our on board bar while you have a good look at the hauling locomotive in steam
- Traditional Fish & Chip supper as our train makes its way through the Nene Valley on two return trips from Wansford to Peterborough
- Guests will be seated at tables of four*
- No Dogs are permitted on the dining events – with the exception of Guide/Hearing Dogs
- The train will depart from Wansford Station at 19:00 returning at 21:30 approximately
- Booking required to avoid disappointment. Only £30.00 per person
- Trip includes two full round trips – your meal is served during the first round trip
- Campers at Ferry Meadows can request an Overton Station pick up at the time of booking at 19:15 and return at 21:15
- Traditional Fish and Chips
- Battered Sausage and Chips
- Veggie Burger and Chips
- Chicken and Chips (ideal for Gluten Free)