- This event has passed.
Willow Weaving (Obelisks) at Summer Leys
4 March @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm£34 – £40
Join to weave a willow obelisk to take home with you, perfect for training climbing plants up, all in the beautiful setting of Summer Leys nature reserve.
- Booking essential- spaces are limited so please book now to secure your place
- Suitable for adults (12+)
- Beginners welcome
- Weaving can be surprisingly physical work, so some strength in the hands is required
- All tools and materials provided along with a complimentary tea or coffee
- Discounts available for members, please note we may ask for proof of membership on the day.
PLEASE NOTE: Car parking charges now apply for Summer Leys. Parking for members of the Wildlife Trust BCN is FREE – Members MUST register their vehicles to access free parking, for more information please visit here.