website maker This year is the 25th birthday of The National Lottery, and Nene Park Trust is excited to be a part of the celebrations by joining in the #ThanksToYou campaign, which celebrates the contribution of National Lottery players in supporting good causes over the past 25 years!
To say #ThanksToYou for helping to fund many exciting projects in the Park, we are offering free parking at Ferry Meadows to National Lottery players visiting the Park between Sunday 24th and Saturday 30th November.
Visitors can simply present a National Lottery ticket at the Ferry Meadows Visitor Centre and Gift Shop in exchange for a QR code that will give you free parking for the day of your visit. Alternatively, visitors can enjoy a 10% discount at our Gift Shop by sharing your National Lottery Ticket.
In June this year, Nene Park Trust were delighted to announce that £185,000 of development funding had been awarded from The National Lottery Heritage Fund, for a seven year project entitled Nene Park: Peterborough’s Community Greenspace.
Nene Park was the first park in the country to receive such substantial funding from The National Lottery Heritage Fund under its new Strategic Funding Framework, which is a testament to the important role the Park plays at the heart of the Peterborough community.
To find out more about our National Lottery Heritage Funded project please click here.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- One National Lottery ticket provides either free parking for one car at Ferry Meadows car park for the day or 10% off a single purchase at Ferry Meadows Visitor Centre & Gift Shop
- The offer is valid between Sunday 24th and Saturday 30th November 2019 inclusive.
- National Lottery tickets must be shown at the till in the Ferry Meadows Visitor Centre & Gift Shop on the day the offer is to be taken up.
- All National Lottery games qualify (including National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery Scratchcards). Proof of purchase of a National Lottery game can be either hard copy ticket or digital. The date of draw/purchase is not relevant.
- Nene Park Trust has the right to withdraw the offer in the unlikely event of the car park reaching capacity, as well as unforeseen circumstances.
- In the event of queries on the day, the manager’s decision is final.