The Nene Outdoors team are delighted to announce that from Wednesday 1st July, full pay and play activities will be available 7 days a week at the Watersports and Activity Centre on Gunwade Lake in Nene Park, Peterborough.
The following activities will be available between 11am and 6pm, however bookings must be made in advance on our online booking system (for pedalo and cycle hire only) or by calling the team on 01733 234193.
- Swan pedalo rides
- Open Canoe
- Kayak (single or double)
- Row Boat
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Dinghy hire
- Cycle hire (drop in bookings also available)
All sessions must be pre-booked a minimum of 30 minutes in advance. Please click here for our 2020 price list.
Day launch is also now available with your own equipment, please contact the team for more information.
Please arrive at Nene Outdoors reception 30 minutes before your session is due to start to ensure payment and booking confirmations are complete.
A number of changes have been made to our usual hire procedures to ensure the safety of our staff and customers, which will always remain our foremost priority:
- Toilets and changing rooms remain closed at Nene Outdoors, however the public toilet blocks are available.
- Please ensure you are changed (if applicable) and ready for the activity in advance of the time of your booking.
- Private launches must come to reception before unloading equipment and show suitable insurance for the activity you are taking part in.
- To ensure the safety of our customers, staff will be wearing personal protective equipment at all times and the hire equipment will be thoroughly sanitised in high contact areas between each use.
- Customers will be asked to adhere to social distancing by keeping 2 metres from others at all times and to follow safety guidance by using the hand gel available before and after hire, avoid touching their face and ensuring they wash their hands thoroughly when they return home.
- If customers are displaying symptoms or living in a household with someone else who has a possible or confirmed COVID-19 infection we ask you to remain safely at home.
For more information, please contact the team on 01733 234193 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you soon!